Everyone has a unique story. How would you like to tell yours?
We are Billings Personalized Funeral Home, believing every celebration of life should be as special as the person it honors. From food to flowers, music to mementos, we listen carefully to ensure each family experiences a meaningful and lasting tribute.
Perhaps the following lists will help you think through your many options.
Types of final rest
- Green, eco-friendly burial
Types of gathering, service, or memorial
- Visitation or viewing
- Private family viewing or public viewing
- Personalized celebration of life service
- Traditional funeral or memorial service
- Catholic mass
- Full military honors services
- Honors services for public first responders
- Graveside service
- Green, eco-friendly funeral service
- Scattering ceremony
- Reception or catered fellowship meal in our event center
Options to personalize your event
- Location that reflects you or your loved one’s interests (e.g., a park, lake, garden, event center, church, or any other admissible place)
- Speaker such as a clergy member (we have a pastor on staff if needed)
- Eulogist or celebrant
- Rosary or vigil service
- Prayers, poems, or other readings
- Songs, hymns, live or recorded music
- Memorial video set to special music
- Memorial contributions to charity
- Catered meal menu
Places of final rest
- Burial of body or cremated remains in a cemetery, veterans cemetery, or on private property with legal permission
- Scattering of cremated remains in a memorial garden or private property
- Urn or keepsake jewelry
Methods of payment
- If you want to prearrange your funeral, you can invest funds into irrevocable trust insurance which offers an inflation-proof guarantee of our current prices.
- If you are paying for services at the time of need, we accept cash, credit, an assignable insurance policy, or any other verifiable payment source.
Questions about our funeral home services?
Call us today at (574) 264-2425!