Billings is greatly honored to be an exclusive provider of Veterans Funeral Care in Northern Indiana. Endorsed by the American Legion, Department of Indiana, we serve the counties of Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, and St. Joseph. As a veteran, you deserve the very best!
Indiana’s National Cemetery in Marion, or Fort Custer in Augusta, Michigan are your burial choices. Veterans need to know that every honorably discharged veteran and his or her spouse is entitled to a free grave, free outer burial container, free opening and closing, and free marker. We encourage the use of National cemeteries; It is an honor you earned to be buried there. Local cemeteries may be used, however you pay their charges.
Eligibility requirements include: Honorably discharged veteran serving any length of time before September 7, 1980. Veterans entering service after this time must serve twenty-four months of continuous active duty or for the full time for which the person was called to active duty.
Each package includes:
- High-quality casket with choice of color.
- Removal from place of death.
- Securing permits and documents.
- Professional services of funeral director and staff.
- Embalming and preparation of the body for “open casket” viewing.
- Funeral service conducted at your church, veteran's post or graveside.
- Visitation held one hour prior to start of service.
- Funeral coach.
- Includes all transportation charges within the 574 area code*
- All transportation within a thirty-five mile * radius of our facility.
- Casket spray of flowers, guest register book, 100 memorial folders.
* Reasonable transportation charges outside of area code 574 will apply
Complete price list available upon request.
Choose from our recommended list of bereavement books
Click below to leave a condolence